Saturday, July 12, 2008

Satisfying Saturday!







So, My mom came to visit me in Rocklin for the weekend. Today we got up bright and early to go to a Roseville Flea Market. It was amazing! It was like 67 acres of goodies! Some things old, Somethings new! I found so many treasures! I put alot of them up already in my house ( some are in the pictures above)

After the flea market we went home to get Bobby and Parker, we drove to Auburn which is about 15 min away from my house. It is an old mining town. So cute! ( My mom will have pics on her blog) There are so many cute shops and antique stores. Bobby and Parker hung in there for us! I got so many ideas for the shop I want to open. ( It has always been a dream of mine, just need the money to fund the dream now!) It was a very fun day. I also added some cute pictures of Parker and my cat Ruby! Have a great weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Caleen said...

SO, yea!! I am having a great time and love spending time with all of you! We got some neat treasures and we had a great day! Love you all!
I am also proud of all the work you have put into your place.. It is so beautiful and you have quite the decorating touch!! (Must get that from your Mama!) ha!!

July 12, 2008 at 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home