Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I am getting OLD!


One of my biggest fears is getting old. Let me clarify, not like age old...I mean like "the way my grandma acts" old. Lately I have been realizing my grandma and I are becoming more and more alike!! YIKES!
A. I am going Blind! I can barely watch TV anymore, everything is so blurry. I wake up with a headache and I go to bed with a headache!
B. There is one candy that I remember my Grandma constantly ate...Circus Peanuts! She would even open the bag in the store and start munching on them, then when she got up to the register she would say a mouse got into them!!! So embarrassing! Bobby can't stand these marvelous candies. But for some reason I LOVE THEM! Yes, another obsession. (Note: To make me happy give me a box of Altoids and Circus Peanuts.)

I am afraid with the way this is heading...I am going to lose my mind...LITERALLY! Luckily, Bobby says that he loves me no matter what, even if I turn into Grandma!

2 Comments:

Blogger Caleen said...

Brooke, you are funny!! That old lady picture is too gross! You are nothing like Grandma! HA!! but, circus peanuts?! Yuck! Those are ancient.
They were around when I was a kid. I think I liked them too. I'll take you anyway... You are awesome to me!! love you all.
Mom

July 23, 2008 at 7:58 PM  
Blogger Lo said...

it was never the circus peanuts with me. it was always the orange shaped gummies... those dang walmart mice would get into all those candies. ;)
-LoLo

July 25, 2008 at 10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home