Monday, May 11, 2009

Adventures and Chaos.

Thank you everyone who worte kind Birthday wishes on my blog. Every comment made me smile. I had an awesome birthday, and yes only being 22 for about a day and a half I already feel older and wiser!

Well, the Hubby went on a business trip to the east coast for a week and there is no way in heck I was going to stay home alone! (Ok I may feel older, but I am still afraid of the dark) So Parker and I took a little journey to Fresno to stay with my parents. Let me just tell you, best idea ever! The reasons being...

A: I rarely have to watch Parker, there is always someone wanting to play with him or change his diaper for me, feed him. It's great!

B: Everytime I come my Mom has about two boxes of "treasures" from thrift stores and antique stores she has collected for me.

C: I don't have to clean, cook, pluck my eyebrows, shave my legs... I feel so comfertable!

D: I get to play dress up and do goofy things with my siblings. Pretty Awesome! Uhhh.. and expect a glamour "not so serious" photo shoot soon. Inspiration= Alice in Wonderland!

This is going to be an interesting week. The Joy of Chaos and Laughter!








3 Comments:

Blogger Vintage Romance Style said...

I can't wait to see your pics when you get done with the photoshoot!!

May 11, 2009 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger Alicia said...

Brookey come home! I miss you! Tell the fam hi for me!

May 11, 2009 at 2:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am glad you had a great birthday !! I hoped you would like the tea set !! I have had it in the back of my linen closet for years just waiting for the right person !! I knew it was you when I was talking to your mom !! Can't wait to see the pictures !! Love Ya R

May 11, 2009 at 3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home