Monday, April 27, 2009

Here we go... I hope.

   Right now I am bundling up as much Faith as I can for this upcoming week.  Parker's Surgery is scheduled for Friday but we are having some more insurance issues.  We went to his pre-op appt last friday, the surgeon was so kind and he is also praying that this all goes through.  Bobby has been on the phone with the insurance sompany and our "team" all morning.  I am so grateful to have a husband who is a strong advocate for our family.  Bobby never gives up or loses hope, he is such a good example for me.  I am really trying to be positive.  

Its going to happen, Its going to happen, Its going to happen... Please...

3 Comments:

Blogger Caleen said...

We will be positive and pray also..
God's will.. Parker is loved and it will happen.. We will have faith too.. Love you guys!!

April 27, 2009 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am praying with you my sweet friend !!! May you have courage beyond your own !! Love Ya R

April 27, 2009 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger donnam said...

You are amazing Brooke and I know you will receive all the strength you will need, so will Parker and Bobby. You,Parker and Bobby are still in my prayers every night.

April 27, 2009 at 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home