Monday, May 11, 2009

Mad Tea Party Anyone?

Today Alice was invited to the Mad Hatters garden for a Tea Party. She was delighted to hear that powdered donuts and tea were being served. Little did she know the Mad Hatter was really MAD! Quite crazy actually, all she spoke was nonsense. Poor Alice.

Alice: I was sitting on the riverbank with uh... with you know who...
Mad Hatter: I DO?
Alice: I mean my C-A-T.
Mad Hatter: Tea?
Mad Hatter: Do you care for tea?
Alice: Why, yes. I'm very fond of tea.
Mad Hatter: If you don't care for tea, you could at least make polite conversation!
























7 Comments:

Blogger kelly said...

Cute! Those pictures made me laugh.

May 11, 2009 at 8:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Those are the best Alice in Wonderland pictures I've ever seen !!! You are so smart to make life an adventure !!! Thanks for sharing !! Your sisters are awesome to share in the adventure !!!

May 11, 2009 at 9:11 PM  
Blogger Britten said...

These pictures are awesome! I see some inspiration from A Fanciful Twist, no?

May 12, 2009 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger teamBoo said...

what a loyal Alice fan you are ;)

love to see different expressions of creativity...

May 12, 2009 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Alicia said...

Good times!! super cute pics!

May 12, 2009 at 7:15 PM  
Blogger Vintage Romance Style said...

love the shoot! lots of great angles! The styling was awesome! did you see my last post from my photoshoot with my sis?

May 13, 2009 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Ooooh! I love your Tea Party pictures. Reminds me of the photoshoots I used to have with my girly friends. We did a tea party one too... *sigh*

http://twosillygirls-bysugargrenade.blogspot.com/

June 23, 2009 at 8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home