Tuesday, September 30, 2008

O 2 B Young!


He loves his Mickey Mouse.

I knew he was buttering me up for something, two minutes after I took this picture he pulled out all of the wipes and draped them all around the living room.

How can you resist that face!

He knows how to work it!

This is the " Uhhh i didn't do anything" face.

Parker is so adventurous and active he is constantley getting hurt. He is such a tough kid. Today he ran into the wall trying to run away from "The Monster"...Me. He didn't cry or whine until he saw Bobby. I had to take a picture, he looked too cute.

3 Comments:

Blogger Vintage Romance Style said...

ooo is that a bloody nose?

October 1, 2008 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger Caleen said...

Oohhh,,,, my poor baby!! I wish I could be there to kiss your ouchey!!
You are all boy!! I love you Parker!

October 1, 2008 at 5:17 PM  
Blogger Jeff and Eliza said...

At first I thought that was spaghetti sauce! Ouch! Poor guy!

October 3, 2008 at 3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home