Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Parker's First Haircut.






Last Friday Parker and I got our hair done. Finally! I needed to dye and cut my hair bad! Parker got his first haircut! He was so interested in what Jamie (My Sister-in-Law) was doing.

We were in Fresno for about 5 days. My sister-in-law Megan was having a baby shower, so we came down. We got to visit family and everyone got to see him walking. It was alot of fun. We came home Sunday night, but left Parker in Fresno with my mom. He will be there until Friday. Bobby and I miss him so much, but he is having so much fun.

3 Comments:

Blogger kelly said...

I know how much you can miss your babies but try to enjoy some alone time!

September 2, 2008 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

your hair looks so good. Does your sis in law live here and do hair? I should have her do mine...

parker is so cute

September 7, 2008 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger breena rae said...

a week with grandma? how fun. I bet your mom is in total heaven. Parker is absolutely adorable. And I love your hair..it's so cute short and brown! I'll have to add you to my blog.

September 7, 2008 at 5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home