Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Jake & Stacey































































































































































































































































Well I finally decided it was time to post a new blog! Christmas came and went, we did all of the normal things you do. Now its back to a normal life.
The past 6 days have been really fun. My friend Jake came up to Rocklin to visit Bobby and I he also brought my sister Stacey. We stayed up late, watched movies, went to the park, told riddles, played board games, laughed at youtube videos, introduced them to "married" life arguments, taught the "real" way to grocery shop, went to San Francisco, ate at Joe's Crab Shack, Olive Garden, PF Changs, Bubba Gumps and the Food court in the mall! Ha!



















2 Comments:

Blogger Caleen said...

Well, sounds like you had a lot of fun and spent lots of money on food. ha.. no, I am sure you had a great time and now you are bored. ha.. Parker is the greatest.. I miss him.
I can't wait to see him. Your hair is pretty. I like the color on you.
hey, you'd look good even as a red-head.. Now, I get Stacey here and I am going to put her to work.. I am going to miss her when she leaves :( My kids are all deserting me :( Love you all!

January 13, 2009 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

cute pictures of everyone and everything! cuteness everywhere!

January 27, 2009 at 7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home