Friday, May 15, 2009

WwwHhhOoo AaaRrrEe YyyOooUuuu?


Caterpiller: Who... are... you? 
Alice: Why, I hardly know, sir. I've changed so much since this morning, you see... 
Caterpiller:  No, I do not C, explain yourself. 
Alice: I'm afraid I can't explain myself, you see, because I'm not myself, you know. 
Caterpiller: I do not know. 
Alice: I can't put it any more clearly, sir, because it isn't clear to me. 



Who...Are...You?

Who am I? Who am I? 

I always make sure to ask myself this question.  It helps me connect to what and who I really am.  

I am a wife to my best friend.
I am a mother to a sweet and silly little boy.
I am a daughter to very courageous parents.
I am an older sister to very talented siblings.
I am a believer.
I am a dreamer.
I am a story teller.
I am a altoid lover.
I am a thrift store junkie.
I am a suspender, Spiderman shirt wearer.

I am who I am and I love me!

WHO ARE YOU??



5 Comments:

Blogger The Millers said...

okay...so on an altoid note...I know you have always loved them, but hear me out...we had this patient who came in...NASTY MOUTH! Lots of her teeth were like half gone because they had been worn away from altoids! It sounds really gross, but she eats more than one pack of altoids a day! Please tell me you are not that crazy on altoids, or at least I hope you would notice if your teeth started falling apart. Isn't that crazy? She had no idea why her teeth hurt, and were half gone until we started questioning her about her diet... thats insane right? Just thought I'd share that thought.

May 15, 2009 at 6:15 PM  
Blogger Caleen said...

Love the post brooke.. I am grateful that you are discovering all the wonderful things about yourself. It is important to always be evolving,growing and changing. I love you too!!
Thanks for a great week!!

May 15, 2009 at 9:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love the post too Brooke !!! And I like who you are !!!!

May 16, 2009 at 12:47 AM  
Blogger kelly said...

Ahhh! Great post, great idea for my own post too. Thanks.

May 16, 2009 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great post. I love it! You are a thoughtful and creative woman. I love your new Brooke in Wonderland blog idea. It is fun and inspiring. :)

May 18, 2009 at 2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home