Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Confessions

1. I confess that yesterday I made Oatmeal cookies just so I could eat the dough.
2. I confess that I felt sick after 4 spoonfuls of the dough.
3. I confess that sometimes I put Mickey Mouse on tv just so Parker will leave me alone.
4. I confess I hate working out but I do it so I won't hate myself.
5. I confess there are many times I do my hair and make up with out a mirror so I don't have to see my reflection.
6. I confess I record my shows during the day and watch all of them when Parker goes to bed.
7. I confess that there is clothes in my dryer I don't want to fold.
8. I confess that we are leaving out of town for 5 days and I haven't packed yet.
9. I confess that I dance in the tanning booth.
10. I confess that I ate 3 boxes of altoids yesterday.
11. I confess I love using Parkers bath time crayons when I am in the shower.
12. I confess I am not making dinner tonight.
13. I confess I don't feel guilty about making dinner tonight.
14. I confess I daydream way too much.
15. I confess I googled my name to see if anything came up. (Big mistake)
16. I confess because of me Parker knows how to put on mascara, blush and lipgloss.
17. I confess when I am in the car I tend to look out the window and pretend I am in a music video.
18. I confess I regret buying Bobby his Xbox 360.
19. I confess I have a secret hiding spot for money I find laying around the house. 
20. I confess I wish I were deaf sometimes.
18. 

3 Comments:

Blogger kelly said...

Oh my, I love it! I might need to have a confession post soon. I love 17, the music video one, funny. I thought you kicked the altoid habit though??

February 10, 2009 at 9:21 PM  
Blogger Vintage Romance Style said...

I confess that Luke knows how to put on make up and wants his nails painted and likes to wear my high heels!

February 14, 2009 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger Vintage Romance Style said...

It is a lot of fun dressing her up and putting bows on her head. ( even though she's practically bald!) Having 2 kids is work! Now I look back and think WOW LUKE WAS SOOO EASY!

February 20, 2009 at 9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home