Saturday, February 28, 2009
This Painting I made for my dad. He gave me the quote and I was very inspired by it. This project was very spiritual for me. I felt very close to my Heavenly Father while I was creating it. My love for art grows more and more each day. I am so grateful I am able to express my thoughts and feeling onto canvas.
** Sorry for the horrible pictures, the colors pop way more in person.**
Monday, February 23, 2009
Anyone who knows me, knows I love anything to do with decorating. I love changing things up in my house. I have slowly been collecting things to add around the house. Almost everything I have is from a Flea Market, Thrift store, Anitque store or I made it. I love challanging myself to find things that are inexpensive that I can spruce up. Here is an update of the house.
Big Boy Hair!
Well, It was about time to cut Parkers hair. Instead of doing a trim we decided to cut it more so it could look like a shorter version of Daddy's hair. Our Friend Jordan cut it for us late last night. I wish I got pictures of it. Parker was so funny. We bribed him to sit in the chair with a lollipop. By the time Jordan was finished cutting, the lollipop look like a hairy creature. He looks like a little man now. I got chocked up when I saw his baby hair all gone. I guess we all have to grow up sometime.
Friday, February 20, 2009
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
1. I confess that yesterday I made Oatmeal cookies just so I could eat the dough.
2. I confess that I felt sick after 4 spoonfuls of the dough.
3. I confess that sometimes I put Mickey Mouse on tv just so Parker will leave me alone.
4. I confess I hate working out but I do it so I won't hate myself.
5. I confess there are many times I do my hair and make up with out a mirror so I don't have to see my reflection.
6. I confess I record my shows during the day and watch all of them when Parker goes to bed.
7. I confess that there is clothes in my dryer I don't want to fold.
8. I confess that we are leaving out of town for 5 days and I haven't packed yet.
9. I confess that I dance in the tanning booth.
10. I confess that I ate 3 boxes of altoids yesterday.
11. I confess I love using Parkers bath time crayons when I am in the shower.
12. I confess I am not making dinner tonight.
13. I confess I don't feel guilty about making dinner tonight.
14. I confess I daydream way too much.
15. I confess I googled my name to see if anything came up. (Big mistake)
16. I confess because of me Parker knows how to put on mascara, blush and lipgloss.
17. I confess when I am in the car I tend to look out the window and pretend I am in a music video.
18. I confess I regret buying Bobby his Xbox 360.
19. I confess I have a secret hiding spot for money I find laying around the house.
20. I confess I wish I were deaf sometimes.